These medium strength skates are designed and manufactured by Edea in Italy. They are pitched at a similar level to the Risport RF4, (ie being suitable for intermediate skaters performing single jumps) but are a little wider in design, thus making them a more suitable choice for a broader foot.
- Water resistant leather upper
- Anatomically designed, comfotable padded tongue
- Anatomic foam ankle padding for maximum comfort
- Microfibre lining for fast drying
- Reduced sole thickness for better skate control
- Lightweight construction
- New strong lace hoooks
- Contract control
- Mid Stiffness rating: 48
- Unique foot ventilation system, allowing fresh air to circulate around the foot, keeping you fresher and dryer whilst skating
They are supplied with factory sharpened, ready to skate Ultima MK IV Blades.
They are available in Edea sizes 190 to 310 (UK Childs 10 to Adult 12) in 2 popular colourways: Ivory or Gungrey.
As this boot fits very much like a standard street shoe size, we recommend that you order as such. If you wear an additional thick sock layer however, you may wish to consider ordering half a size bigger.